What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A volleyball strength and conditioning program
- the nutrition and regeneration tips TURBOCHARGE your recovery leading toFASTER gains in volleyball explosive strength and power.
- You’ll do exercises that focus like LASERBEAMS on volleyball shoulder strength preventing injuries and increase hitting power.
- If you want to be able to just INCREASE YOUR VOLLEYBALL STRENGTH, VERTICAL JUMP, AND QUICKNESS WHENEVER THE HECK YOU WANT…
- I thought I would be forever weak and slow and my vertical would never increase because I really didn’t know how to train!
- You’ll improve first step quicknessand stability that is so important for getting in position to make plays in volleyball.
- You’ll master CUTTING-EDGE techniques that work the scapula stabilizers… thekey muscles to developing healthy shoulders.
- You’ll perform powerful plyometric techniques and IMPERATIVE fast feet movements that all volleyball players must learn.
- each and every phase of the program builds on the PREVIOUS phase and also sets up the NEXT phase for maximum results.
- You’ll perform POWERFUL HIP EXTENSION techniques that’s so critical to jumping high and hitting hard in volleyball.
- save time and money from being wasted on strength coaches that don’t know how to condition athletes for volleyball?
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Volleyball Strength scores 73.93/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.strength-and-power-for-volleyball.com/volleyball-training-programs.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: strength-and-power-for-volleyball.com you’ll also be taken through to strength-and-power-for-volleyball.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)